Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Why Noah?

Well, I really love the name.

My mom did not give me a second name.
Would have been great if it was Noah.

Then, I started thinking about Noah further.
Associating it with the story of the Great Flood and eventually Noah's Ark.

If I were Noah... and God told me to build an Ark... making me panic with news of a Great Flood... factor in my natural love for menswear design... I seriously would not know what to pack in my suitcase. And maybe, instead of gathering examples of each animal on the planet, I will probably gather pieces from each creative designer's collection per season, from the blog list... from all over the world.

And because God asked me about the animals first... to be professional, I will delegate this task to an extremely talented event organizer, create another Ark for him and all the animals in the world.

I am not sure if it makes sense.
But all these thoughts led to the blog's name... Noah's Suitcase.

No comments: